PRIVACY STATEMENT OF ERIK AND ME
Through its website Erik and Me will process privacy sensitive or personal data. Erik and Me values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Erik and Me is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on 12-03-2018.
Use of Personal Data
By using our service, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
We use the following data for the purposes as mentioned in this Privacy Statement:
- Name and address
- Email address
- Date of birth
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. After your registration, we will retain your user name and the personal data you provided. We will retain this data so that you do not have to re- enter it every time you visit our website, and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
We will not provide the data linked to your user name to third parties, unless it is necessary for the execution of the agreement you concluded with us or if this is required by law. In the event of suspicion of fraud or misuse of our website, we may hand over personal data to the entitled authorities.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. If necessary for proper handling, we can provide your data to third parties. We will explain this in detail later.
Via www.erikandme.life you can take out a paid subscription.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Your data are expressly not provided to third parties.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don't allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and login token
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites’ privacy statements before making use of these websites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
Erik and Me
6531 JC Nijmegen